Tech intersect podcast
Tech Intersect™ is a new podcast that features engaging conversations about leading-edge trends at the heart of where law, business and tech intersect.
Season 1 guests include:
- Best-selling author, entrepreneur and renowned speaker, Minda Harts
- Bitcoin advocate and thought-leader Andreas Antonpoulos
- Sports Illustrated legal analyst and law professor Mike McCann
- Libra Association VC and Head of Policy and Commns, Dante Disparte
- Tech 2025 CEO, Ms. Charlie Oliver
- Noted fintech lawyer and professor, Drew Hinkes, Esq.
- Blockchain guru and Priceline Product Manager, Anne T Griffin
- FinTech expert and professor, Chris Odinet
- Theoretical Physicist, Feminist Theorist and professor, Chanda Prescod-Weinstein
- Cybersecurity, media & politics expert, Alan Silberberg
- Patientory founder and CEO, Chrissa Macfarlane
- Cointracker.io head of tax strategy and crypto tax expert, Shehan Chandrasekera
Want early access to episodes, exclusive content, live “ask me anything” sessions with me and access to AMA replays? Join Advantage Evans™.
In 2019, I joined forces with the amazing Shontavia Johnson, Esq., to launch LIT Podcast™ – the show where law, innovation, and technology meet the culture.
Every 1st and 15th of the month, we publish a new episode and share culturally competent insights on everything from culture vultures and intellectual property law to blockchain technology and and the future of leadership, work and entrepreneurship.
If you’re interested in dynamic, diverse perspectives on these topics, give the podcast a listen. Learn more about the podcast and our big plans in 2020 and beyond at the LITBraintrust™ website.