Tech intersect™ podcast
Tech Intersect™ Podcast is a weekly show that features engaging conversations with rising stars and industry leaders that help you demystify leading-edge trends at the heart of where law, business and tech intersect.
Topics include the business, legal and ethical issues that have emerged due to the meteoric rise of Web 3.0 technologies like blockchain and cryptocurrencies, artificial intelligence and machine learning, virtual and augmented reality and connected devices that make up the Internet of things (IoT).
Some of the greatest innovations present some of our most pressing legal issues and business concerns around data integrity, privacy, and security. And speaking of business, we also cover leadership, entrepreneurship, upskilling, new collar jobs, social impact, inclusion and equity and all things related to the future of technology, work and the world.
To sum it all up, you’ll hear from both new and notable legal, business and technology experts all selected to help to keep you ahead of the curve and “in the know”!
Tech Intersect #39: Stephanie Morillo Episode Spotlight-How to Go from Developing Software to Building Your Brand) – Tech Intersect™ with Tonya M. Evans
- Tech Intersect #39: Stephanie Morillo Episode Spotlight-How to Go from Developing Software to Building Your Brand)
- Tech Intersect #38: Manasi Vora-Sia, Skynet and the Power of Decentralized Cloud Storage
- Tech Intersect #37: Host Advantage 2-Tonya M. Evans Answers Your Questions About Crypto & The Future of Money
- Tech Intersect #36: Bari Williams-Diversity and Inclusion in Tech in the Age of COVID-19: Casualty or Opportunity?
- Tech Intersect #35: Erika Jefferson-The “BWISE” Success Strategies for Black Women & Girls in STEM