Tech intersect™ podcast
Tech Intersect™ Podcast is a weekly show that features engaging conversations with rising stars and industry leaders that help you demystify leading-edge trends at the heart of where law, business and tech intersect.
Topics include the business, legal and ethical issues that have emerged due to the meteoric rise of Web 3.0 technologies like blockchain and cryptocurrencies, artificial intelligence and machine learning, virtual and augmented reality and connected devices that make up the Internet of things (IoT).
Some of the greatest innovations present some of our most pressing legal issues and business concerns around data integrity, privacy, and security. And speaking of business, we also cover leadership, entrepreneurship, upskilling, new collar jobs, social impact, inclusion and equity and all things related to the future of technology, work and the world.
To sum it all up, you’ll hear from both new and notable legal, business and technology experts all selected to help to keep you ahead of the curve and “in the know”!
Tech Intersect #150: Dr. Hans Boateng on The Future of Banking, Generational Wealth, and Investment Literacy – Tech Intersect™ with Prof Tonya M. Evans
- Tech Intersect #150: Dr. Hans Boateng on The Future of Banking, Generational Wealth, and Investment Literacy
- Tech Intersect #149: Digital Assets, FinTech, and Inclusion: Reclaiming My Congressional Testimony Time
- Tech Intersect #148: Jason Gottlieb on the Future of Regulations in the Digital Asset Space
- Tech Intersect #147: Ayanna Lott-Pollard on Achieving Social Justice With Careers in Tech
- Tech Intersect #146: Crypto is for Criminals [Crypto Myths Busted]