The Tech Intersect™ Podcast, hosted by yours truly, Tonya M. Evans, is a new weekly show that features engaging conversations that demystify leading-edge trends at the heart of where law, business and tech intersect.
To kick off the show launch, my gift to you is “early access” to two engaging, info-rich episodes beginning Dec. 27th:
1. Bestselling author of The Memo, renowned public speaker, founder and CEO, Minda Harts (how to curate your own career, prepare “a seat at the table” and also what to leave in the past in order to succeed in the future … with bonus content at the end of the episode!)
2. Sports Illustrated legal analyst, prof. and lawyer, Mike McCann (publicity rights for college athletes, Ed O’Bannon v. NCAA, and pro basketball star Spencer Dinwiddie’s use of crypto and blockchain in sports to “tokenize” his NBA contract with the Nets)
Other upcoming guests include:
- Andreas Antonopoulos (thought-leader and author of Mastering Bitcoin, The Internet of Money 1 & 2, and Mastering Ethereum)
- Alan Silberberg (cybersecurity and political expert & author of Bots Against)
- Stephanie Morillo (author of Developer’s Guide to Content Creation)
- Charlie Oliver (Founder, CEO of Tech 2025)
- Professor Chris Odinet (Bias in algorithms)
- Stephanie Humphrey (“Tech Life Steph” tech safety tips)
- Anthony Ware (mental health strategies for tech founders)
- Shehan Chandraskera, CPA Cointracker.io, preparing your crypto taxes)
- Alex Adelman (Co-founder, CEO of bitcoin rewards platform Lolli)
- Anne T. Griffin (AI & Blockchain expert)
- Dante Disparte (Vice Chair Head, Policy/Comms @ Libra, Forbes Contributor)
Get ready to LISTEN, LEARN & LEVERAGE.
Let’s SHINE on purpose. Together!