The legal market has recently experienced a dramatic shift as lawyers seek out alternative methods of practicing law and providing more affordable legal services. Virtual law practice is revolutionizing the way the public receives legal services and how legal professionals work with clients. Attorney and author Stephanie L. Kimbro is one of the revolutionaries leading the way and educating others as she does.
I had the great pleasure of moderating a panel at this year’s American Association of Law Schools (AALS) Conference on which Kimbro served. The panel, titled Technological Innovation in Practice and Education, included Kimbro’s insights as a trailblazing legal practitioner who conducts her entire law practice virtually.
If you are interested in this form of practicing law, Virtual Law Practicewill help you:
- Responsibly deliver legal services online to your clients
- Successfully set up and operate a virtual law office
- Establish a virtual law practice online through a secure, client-specific portal
- Manage and market your virtual law practice
- Understand state ethics and advisory opinions
- Find more flexibility and work/life balance in the legal profession
Kimbro’s practical guide also provides case studies of individual virtual law practices along with client scenarios to show how web-based technology may be used by legal professionals to work with online clients and avoid malpractice risks.
Continue reading “What you need to know abt the “Virtual Law Practice” from an Expert!”