I’m honored to return to the annual Lutie Lytle Black Women Faculty Workshop & Writing Retreat, held this year at the SMU Dedman School of Law (Dallas, TX). Lytle was the first African-American female law professor in the U.S.
I am participating in two exciting panels:
- Developing Your Brand and a “Side Hustle”
- Blockchain Technology: Smart Contracts, Wallets, Mining and Cryptocurrencies
I will also do an incubator presentation of my latest WIP, Cryptokitties, Cryptography & Copyright. This paper will be published in the BYU Copyright and Trademark Symposium Issue of the American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal and also presented more formally at:
- 2018 SEALS Annual Conference August 5-11: Blockchain and the Law (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Intellectual Property Scholars Conference (IPSC, Plenary Session) August 9-10, Berkeley Law (Berkeley, CA)
- SMU Dedman School of Law Intellectual Property Symposium