Tech intersect podcast
Tech Intersect™ Podcast is a weekly show that features engaging conversations with rising stars and industry leaders that help you demystify leading-edge trends at the heart of where law, business and tech intersect.
Topics include the business, legal and ethical issues that have emerged due to the meteoric rise of Web 3.0 technologies like blockchain and cryptocurrencies, artificial intelligence and machine learning, virtual and augmented reality and connected devices that make up the Internet of things (IoT).
Some of the greatest innovations present some of our most pressing legal issues and business concerns around data integrity, privacy, and security. And speaking of business, we also cover leadership, entrepreneurship, upskilling, new collar jobs, social impact, inclusion and equity and all things related to the future of technology, work and the world.
To sum it all up, you’ll hear from both new and notable legal, business and technology experts all selected to help to keep you ahead of the curve and “in the know”!
Tech Intersect #25: Latesha Byrd-How to Gain Clarity, Confidence and Control in Your Career – Tech Intersect™ with Tonya M. Evans
- Tech Intersect #25: Latesha Byrd-How to Gain Clarity, Confidence and Control in Your Career
- Tech Intersect #24: Dante Disparte-Stablecoins, FinTech and Future of Programmable Money with LibraCoin
- Tech Intersect #23: Jimmy Song-The Past, Present and Future of Bitcoin
- Tech Intersect #22: The Money Coach™ Talks Economic Impact Payments for your Business, Family and You
- Tech Intersect #21: Chanda Prescod-Weinstein-An unapologetically dope conversation about astrophysics, identity and feminism
Advantage Evans™ membership adds substantial value to your Tech Intersect™ Podcast experience to help you listen, learn and leverage™ the content. Early access to episodes, webinars, Advantage Evans Academy courses and more!