Tech intersect™ podcast
Tech Intersect™ Podcast is a weekly show that features engaging conversations with rising stars and industry leaders that help you demystify leading-edge trends at the heart of where law, business and tech intersect.
Topics include the business, legal and ethical issues that have emerged due to the meteoric rise of Web 3.0 technologies like blockchain and cryptocurrencies, artificial intelligence and machine learning, virtual and augmented reality and connected devices that make up the Internet of things (IoT).
Some of the greatest innovations present some of our most pressing legal issues and business concerns around data integrity, privacy, and security. And speaking of business, we also cover leadership, entrepreneurship, upskilling, new collar jobs, social impact, inclusion and equity and all things related to the future of technology, work and the world.
To sum it all up, you’ll hear from both new and notable legal, business and technology experts all selected to help to keep you ahead of the curve and “in the know”!
Tech Intersect #82: Harold Hughes-Data & NFTs Driving The Future of The Fan Experience in a Web 3.0 World – Tech Intersect™ with Tonya M. Evans
- Tech Intersect #82: Harold Hughes-Data & NFTs Driving The Future of The Fan Experience in a Web 3.0 World
- Tech Intersect #81: SPOTLIGHT-Ping The Prof #3-What Every NFT Creative & Collector Should Know about IP
- Tech Intersect #80: Robert Greenfield IV: The Emerging Impact of Crypto and Open Banking in a Decentralized World
- Tech Intersect 79: Marta Belcher-Financial Privacy, Data Security and Women Lawyers Who Lead in the Decentralized Web
- Tech Intersect #78: Mikael Owunna-Artistic Empowerment through Crypto, Art & Identity