The last decade has seen blockchain technology grow from an anarchic financial experiment to a global engine for organizational and societal change.
Join Women in Blockchain and General Assembly for a panel discussion on the history and future of blockchain.
We will chart the path from pre-Bitcoin computer science breakthroughs, to Bitcoin and the rise of alternative currencies, through Ethereum and the rise of smart contracts, arriving at the present day explosion of tokens, enterprise networks, and regulations governing blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- 6:30 – 6:45 pm: Networking
- 6:45 – 8:00 pm: Introductions and Panel Discussion
- 8:00 – 8:30 pm: Q&A and Networking
Meet the Panelists:
- Jagathi Gururajan, Technology Executive, High Growth Global Companies
- Tonya M. Evans, Chair, IP & Technology Online Programs, University of New Hampshire
- Lindsay Nuon, Founder, Women of Color in Blockchain
To secure your spot to this event, please register here: https://ga.co/womeninblockchain
General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love. Learn more at https://ga.co.