Many people share content they find on the Internet but are you doing it legally? How do you know for sure? Because, after all, something that is available on the Internet does not equal something freely available in the “public domain”, at least as defined by copyright law.
Get the answers to these and other questions in plain English from intellectual property and entertainment law expert Associate Professor Tonya M. Evans, on WITF Radio Smart Talk, Wednesday, July 25th 9:00-10:00 AM Eastern (89.5 and 93.3, Central PA, USA and available via live stream).
During the show you will:
- Learn how to avoid infringing copyright in the online environment
- Identify what’s considered fair use
- Learn how to protect and share your own literary and artistic productions; and
- Explore the free exchange of information debate
The discussion is based on Copyright Companion for Writers, by Tonya Evans.
NOTE: If you miss the LIVE broadcast:
- click here to listen to WITF Radio Smart Talk via iTunes
- click here to catch the archived podcast of WITF Radio Smart Talk via FeedBurner
Legal Resources for Writers from LegalWritePublications.com: